One of the major purposes of a retail store is to provide or make goods available to its customers. As a retailer who has the interests of his or her customers at heart, you should have varieties of snacks and food items that will meet the demands of your consumers.
Having a healthy snack to munch on has and will always be the delight of every being, and it will be a great thing to have someone to fall back on when such desires come with a very high craving. But despite such desires, it is possible to have low to no patronage, if the supplies you have doesn’t meet the health standard of the consumers.
Here are helpful samples and tips to consider when, as a retailer, you seek to meet the demands of your customers, with their health in high regard.
- Apple Sandwiches
- Dried fruits
- Trail mix
- Fruit Juice
- SEAWEED: Seaweed contains antioxidants, calcium, and vitamins that supply nutrients to the body and boosts the immune system. It is a crunchy snack, a superfood that comes in a variety of flavors.
- APPLE SANDWICH: Apple contains more fiber and tastes better when layered with dried fruits and butter, with nutrients seeds like chia and sesame. It is rich in protein and calcium and very high in saturates fats.
- POPCORN: Popcorn is one of the common of the highly demanded crunchy snacks and is a great source of fiber and complex carbs, which supplies energy and helps regulate body function. It reduces the chances of heart diseases, diabetes, and other health problems.
- DRIED FRUITS: Fruits contains fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Dried fruits are high in sugar and glycemic index, making it much better, and healthier than fresh fruits. It fights heart disease and prevents obesity when consumed moderately.
- CEREALS: Cereals are staple foods, low in sugar, and are very rich in protein, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and a range of micronutrients such as vitamins, magnesium, and zinc. Very healthy cereals include oats, Muleshi, and cinnamon crunch.
- YOGURT: Yogurt is an excellent source of numerous vitamins and minerals. It also supplies protein and calcium, and is very healthy when it doesn’t contain artificial sweeteners. It reduces the risk of heart diseases, osteoporosis, and aids weight management.
- TRAIL MIX: Trail mix is a mixture of dried fruits, nuts, granola and chocolates, satisfying and portable treat, and contains carbs, vitamins, calcium, and many other micronutrients.
- FRUIT JUICE: Fruit juices are natural liquids extracted from fruits and vegetables; they mostly contain vitamins, strengthen the immune system, aids digestions, detoxify the body, and prevents allergies.
Having a few options of healthy snacks to carry, it is not advisable to be stereotypic about getting them. You can go for different flavors, considering your customers’ health state, taste, choice such that all kinds of customers are satisfied, and their healthiness not put in jeopardy.